Event 41st International Supply Chain Seminar 2019
Business & Professional 41st International Supply Chain Seminar 2019
41st International Supply Chain Seminar 2019 Frankfurt
41st International Supply Chain Seminar 2019 Business & Professional Frankfurt
41st International Supply Chain Seminar 2019 Germany
Start: Oct 15 2019 13:00
Finish: Oct 15 2019 17:30
Time zone: Europe/Berlin
This event is finished
The essentialpre-Frankfurtmini-conference,focusing on standards for content, metadata and identification, and the data flows along the physical and digital supply chains.
EDItEUR’s independent International Supply Chain Seminar has a confirmed place on the Frankfurt calendar for supply chain and metadata specialists. The speaker programme for 2019 (full details to be announced) will as ever focus on standards and best practices, real-world case studies, and strategies that use technology to extract the most value from the supply chain. Registration will open at 12:30. The main speaker programme will begin at 1pm, and the programme will be followed at 5:30 by a reception for all delgates.
After last year’s successful change of venue, the event will once again be held in the Haus des Buches in central Frankfurt – the offices of MVB – only a short U-bahn ride from the Messe and the Hauptbahnhof. EDItEUR thanks its partners MVB and Frankfurter Buchmesse for helping to make this event possible.
Ensure you register in good time for the 41st Supply Chain Seminar. Note that ticketing for the Supply Chain Seminar does not include entry to the Book Fair itself for 16–20th October.
● Susan Breeuwsma of CB (the main Dutch book distributor) speaking on the introduction of the Thema subject category scheme in the Netherlands
● Fride Fosseng and Bente Franck-Saetervoll on the ALLVIT scheme to provide academic e-books in Norway, which relied on metadata making sophisticated use of ONIX
● Andrew Joseph of Witz University in South Africa on a project to increase market awareness and discoverability of academic publications from Southern Africa, and the building of a database of ONIX metadata for those books
● Simon Pallant of Gardners Books in the UK (a wholesaler) on a practical guide to the digital audio supply chain
● Luc Audrain of Hachette Livres in Paris on developments with EPUB 3 and the W3C
● an interview with a group of system vendors on how their systems are integrated into the wider ecosystem of publishing software, chaired by Graham Bell of EDItEUR
There will also be an update on EDItEUR's ctivities and a chance to question EDItEUR staff on current developments in ONIX, Thema and ISNI.
Frequently asked questions
What are my transport options for getting to and from the event?
– the best way to get to the new venue is via the U4 / U5 U-bahn from the Hauptbahnhof (it's just two stops). MVB's offices are a couple of minutes walk from the Dom / Romer station.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
– contact EDItEUR by e-mail
What's the refund policy?
– tickets can be refunded in full until 7 days before the event.
Contact - 41st International Supply Chain Seminar 2019