This session is especially intended for individuals seeking to further their education in Malta. Global College Malta is a European Accredited Higher Educational Institution that is currently offering a number of Programmes at undergraduate and post graduate level.
There are various reasons why students may wish to come to Global College Malta to further their studies. Global College Malta:
1. Offers quality education that is European accredited and validated by the National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE).
2. These Programmes are taught by industry professionals.
3. Offers a wide range of specialisations that can lead to exciting managerial careers.
4. A Student Support Officer is employed on a full time basis to help students in their day- to day necessities and to ensure a smooth transition for internaional students starting their studies at Global College Malta.
5. The programmes offered at Global College Malta are rich in theoretical knowledge that can be transferred into practical skills essential for every aspiring professional.
6. Global College Malta employs full time Academic Administrators that primarily focus on supporting our students following any of our programmes.
7. These programmes are offered at the highly modern facilities in SmartCity, where the classrooms are equipped with the latest technology.
8. Students can also opt to enroll in a British degree whilst completing all their studies in Malta at highly affordable prices.
9. University of Chester students will be invited to attend the graduation ceremony organised in Malta and Chester ( UK) respectivey. The ceremony in Chester is held in the historical and beautiful Chester Cathedral twice every year.
10. International students studying in Malta will be able to enjoy 300 days of sunshine and a good quality lifestyle. Valletta, the capital city of Malta, currently holds the title of European Capital of Culture 2018, thus offering an exciting cultural programme for local and international visiots for the rest of the year. Students studying at Global College Malta will also have the opportunity to enjoy and participate in the various events organized just a stone throw away from the College. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcliJ8qScO0.
Points on the Agenda:
The session will be organised in the form of an online seminar. Participants can register and meet our recruiters remotely from the comfort of their own homes.
This session will be delivered by our highly professional and knowledgeable recruitment staff who specialise in academic guidance. They will be focusing the session on the following points:
1. Studying at Global College Malta. What is one to expect?
2. Programmes offered at Global College Malta and their respective awarding bodies.
3. How does Global College Malta help students to relocate and study in Malta?
During this hour participants will be able to follow a presentation on Go To Meetings which will be held on the 28th of May 2018 at 10:00am CET. Participants will be invited to ask questions in real time or to contact our recruitment staff at a later stage via email. Alternatively, students living outside of Malta can also request a one-to-one meeting via Skype with our friendly recruiters.
Therefore, Global College Malta is inviting all those individuals interested in taking the leap and studying in Malta in October 2018. A link with access to the Go To Meeting will be sent directly to your inbox upon registration.
We look forward to meeting you so HURRY and register to book your place!
Address: Global College Malta,SmartCity Malta, SCM01,Ricasoli, Malta.
Telephone Number: 00356 2180 1252
Email: [email protected]