Dirtybird Campout West 2019

  • Ireland
  • Start: Oct 04 2019 12:00
  • Finish: Oct 06 2019 23:59
  • Time zone: America/Los_Angeles


Dirtybird Campout West Coast is an adult summer camp and music festival held October 4th- 6th, 2019. This is our 5th annual West Coast Campout and we'll be returning to Modesto Reservoir Campgrounds. Thursday Arrival Pass holders can access the campgrounds and festival areas on Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 2 pm. A Thursday Arrival Pass must be purchased to arrive on this date. The gate opening time is 2 PM. There will be a Pajama Party and a surprise DJ set Thursday evening starting at 8 PM. The Dirtybird Campout Games Headquarters (Games HQ) located in the festival grounds will open on Thursday afternoon for Thursday Arrival Pass holders. Music stages will open Friday, October 4, 2019, at 12:00 PM. All Campgrounds close at 12:00 PM on Monday, October 7, 2019.

Dirtybird Campout West will be returning to Modesto Reservoir Campground, a beautiful regional park in Stanislaus County, California. Located just (7) miles east of the town of Waterford off Hwy 132, our new home has over 2,800 acres of the reservoir to host our summer-camp style playground and music event.
Ticketing FAQs: 

• 21+ Event. All attendees must bring a valid government-issued ID to pick up their wristbands and enter the festival. • Every attendee and all vehicles must have proper credentials to be anywhere on site at Dirtybird Campout.
• The event is rain or shine. • All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. • Artists and activities schedule is subject to change.
Do I need to purchase a pass for my vehicle or RV?
Yes, ALL vehicles entering Dirtybird Campout (except bicycles and motorcycles) must purchase a Vehicle Pass in addition to their festival ticket. Vehicle Passes will allow you to camp with your vehicle inside the campgrounds. RVs and vehicles with trailers will need to purchase an RV Pass instead of a Vehicle Pass. There is also an off-site parking pass option if needed, which is 1 mile from the festival grounds.  You will need to take a shuttle to the festival grounds.
What's a VIB Pass?
The VIB (Very Important Bird) Pass includes everything in the 3-Day Pass, plus access to the backstage lounge, private restrooms and bar, and one Campout BBQ Feast ticket.
What's a Thursday Arrival Pass?
Thursday Arrival Passes allow you to come into the Campout one day early, starting at 2 PM on Thursday, October 3rd. We will have music programming on Thursday evening at 8 PM. Thursday Arrival Pass holders will be able to enter the campgrounds and set up their campsite and get settled and yes, we will guarantee that you are set up in the best possible camping space. You still need a Festival Pass or VIB Pass in addition to the Thursday Arrival Pass. Main festival programming still starts on Friday at 12 PM.
What is a Group Camping Pass?
The Group Camping Pass allows you to camp with your friends in a prime shoreline location up to 10 people with electricity. This camping pass includes 2 vehicle passes. The spot is 24' x 48' and can hold 4 tents + 2 vehicles (not RVs). This ticket is sold out for 2019.
Are there payment plans for tickets?
Yes! Tickets can be purchased (with sometimes no money down!) and 3 monthly payments through Affirm, our payment plan partner. To select a payment plan, simply click on the payment method option in the checkout process and select "Monthly payments with Affirm".
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you will need to bring your printed ticket to the box office at the entrance to receive your festival wristband. No one will be allowed entry without a proper festival wristband.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
If the name on the ticket does not match the name of the attendee, that IS okay. Be careful to make sure that you don't lose your ticket or have it stolen from you because if it is used before you arrive, you will have to purchase another one.
Is there a day pass?
No. Currently, there are only full weekend passes available for this event. Day passes have not been available for the last 3 years at Dirtybird Campout West Coast.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email events@dirtybirdcampout.com and we'll assist you with any questions you may have.
Logistics & Venue FAQ

Fire Safety Guidelines
YES enclosed, small propane camping stoves with small tanks, up to 1 lb per stove, are allowed in the campgrounds.
NO large propane grills with tanks over 1lb, no open flame, no personal campfires, and no charcoal of any kind allowed. Propane bottles over 1 pound that are on-board your RV or Trailer and part of its internal system are ok. What’s an open flame? As a rule, if it needs to be smothered or drowned in water to be put out, it is not permitted.
Can I bring my own Stove? 
Due to the high fire risk, all open flames and charcoal grills are prohibited at Dirtybird Campout. 
Enclosed, small propane camping stoves with small tanks, up to 1 lb per stove, are allowed in the campgrounds.
Passes for optional BBQ Feasts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are available for purchase on the ticketing page. There will also be several delicious food vendors to enjoy. 
When can I come into the Campout / what are the event gate hours?
You may only enter the festival during the event gate/box office hours. You are free to leave at any time, but you may not go in and out with your car. You may walk in and out and get a rideshare service from the event. Wristband pickup and festival admittance to the event will not be permitted outside of gate hours. Gate hours are: Thursday 2 pm-11 pm, Friday 9 am-11 pm, Saturday 9 am-1 pm, Sunday 9 am - 4 pm. 
Is there parking available onsite?
There will be limited vehicle passes to park and camp with your vehicles inside the campgrounds with the purchase of a Vehicle or RV Pass. If you do not purchase a Vehicle or RV Pass, there is an additional off-site parking lot 1 mile away, however, you will need to take a shuttle bus to and from your car. You do not need to purchase a Vehicle Pass for each person riding in the vehicle, but everyone (including the driver) does need to have a 3-Day Pass or VIB Pass to come in with the vehicle. Bicycles and motorcycles are excluded.
Are there ins and outs at the festival?
You may leave the festival at any time, but there are no ins and outs with your car. It's dangerous to drive your car around the festival grounds so we are prohibiting ins and outs. You may walk in and out of the festival and get rideshare from the drop-off/pickup point during gate hours. Check the website for gate hours.
I'm coming from out of town. What airport do I fly to?
The closest airport to Modesto Reservoir Campgrounds is Oakland International Airport, about 1.5 hours away from the venue. San Jose International Airport and Sacramento are about 2 hours away, San Francisco International Airport is 2.5 hours away, and Los Angeles International Airport is about 4.5 hours away. We are offering a camp bus from the Oakland airport at 11 AM on Friday see the ticketing page.
What are my transportation options getting to the event if I don’t have a car?
We are offering a camp bus from the Oakland airport at 11 AM on Friday see the ticketing page. We've added a rideshare event in rickyrides.com. 
Can I bring an RV? Is there any additional cost?
Yes, you can bring an RV to the Campout with the purchase of an RV Pass (available as a separate item on the ticket page). Any vehicle larger than a van or towing a trailer will need to purchase an RV Pass. Your RV cannot be larger than 52ft and there are three options of RV Passes for purchase: 1) RV Pass with Non-Hookups, 2) RV Pass with Electric, Water & Sewer and 3) RV Pass with Electric & Water. Please keep your entire footprint in mind when purchasing your RV pass. For example, if your car is towing your trailer, the length of your car must be included. One RV Camping Pass is good for one RV. You do not need to purchase an RV Camping Pass for each person camping in the RV, but everyone (including the driver) does need to have a 3-Day Pass or VIB Pass to come in with the RV.
What pass does my vehicle need?
• Van or Camper-Van =  Vehicle • Minibus or bigger = RV • Car with Trailer = RV • 5th Wheel = RV
Please note the state limits of length for RVs. 45ft is the state max of your RV and 65’ with a trailer.
Can my friends with a Vehicle Pass camp next to me in my RV Campsite?
There will be two distinct areas for Car Camping and RVs. At this new location, we are not able to mix car camping and RV Hookups and RV Non-Hookups – even if you arrive together.
Can I camp with my car?
Yes! Everyone that brings a vehicle and purchases a vehicle pass will be able to camp next to their vehicle. There will be no additional parking lots in or around the venue. For this reason, ALL attendees with vehicles entering Dirtybird Campout (except bicycles and motorcycles) must purchase a Vehicle Pass, RV Pass or Off-site parking pass in addition to their festival ticket.
Is my ticket transferable?
There are no refunds on tickets, but you can transfer them if you are unable to attend. Please review Eventbrite’s How to Update Your Ticket Information Tutorial HERE for details on how to do this.
Can I upgrade my Festival Pass to VIB?
Yes! All you need to do is sign into your eventbrite account and  Please review Eventbrite’s How to Upgrade Your Ticket. Upgrade Tutorial HERE for details on how to do this.