Onlinetickets may not be purchased by away fans.
Important Ticket Information
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
The venue will not accept liability in the event of this ticket being lost or stolen and lost tickets will not be replaced.Entry to the venue will be denied to persons carrying cans, bottles, firearms, dangerous objects and anyone in breach of ground regulations.The ticket must be produced at the appropriate access points upon demand by any official of the venue.This ticket is issued on the condition that the venue, its officials or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage however caused to the holder of this ticket.While the venue will use its best endeavours to ensure that the ticket holder is given use of the seat to which the ticket refers, it reserves the right to substitute the seat with another whenever it is deemed necessary.Should the event to which this ticket refers be rescheduled, this ticket will be valid for the rescheduled event.Should the event to which the ticket refers be abandoned, then the Club's abandoned match policy will apply.
Right of admission is reserved.
Junior: Under 18 years of age. All children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult/over 60 concession.
Young Adult: 18-21 years of age.
Concession: 60 years or over / Disabled with proof of medium/high rate of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or any rate of Personal Independence Payment (PIP). To qualify for a complimentary helper's ticket, the supporter must be in receipt of a high rate of DLA or the enhanced rate of PIP. Proof of such criteria is always required when applying for tickets and will only be issued at the discretion of LCFC. Wheelchair disabled supporters will be located in the Bridge McFarland Stand.
Disabled Supporter: Disabled supporters may purchase their ticket through the Club's Ticket Office with proof of the above criteria. These are now also available online.
Family Tickets are available online, please note that in order to obtain the discount you must add one full price adult/concession 60+ then add one family junior. Only one family junior per full paying adult/concession. Anyone purchasing above the maximum ratio or without the full paying adult/concession will have their order cancelled.
In order to claim any "members only" discount, you MUST hold an appropriate membership subscription for that ticket type and be able to provide the corresponding membership number at the checkout.
Restricted View/Gantry Seats:
These seats are clearly labeled so by churchasing one of these seats you agree to accept the risk of a restricted view. No additional discouts are available for these tickets.
A full refund may be given to a fan who has purchased a ticket for a Home match (League or Cup) if the ticket is returned to the ticket office prior to the match kick-off. Supporters that purchase tickets online through eventbrite can request a refund through their account.
Refunds in respect of Away fixtures may only be granted if the ticket is returned to the ticket office before tickets are taken 'Off Sale'.
In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond the promoters control, including Acts of God, power failure and flooding, we will only refund the face value of the ticket. We will use best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets.
Please note, however, it is the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to inform each individual customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue. Should the match be abandoned before half-time you will be issued with a new ticket for the re-arranged fixture.
Season Ticket Terms and Conditions:
The attention of all persons entering the Sincil Bank Stadium is drawn to the ground regulations, copies of which are available at the Ticket Office and in the stadium itself. The regulations governing entry into the stadium will be strictly enforced in the interest of ground safety, public liability and fire prevention. The local authority, in conjunction with the football club, the Football League, the Football Association, the Police, stewards and other match day staff, is empowered to see that regulations are enforced. Entry into the ground implies that the season card holder accepts the regulations and the full implication they contain.
1. Ticketholders are reminded that the season ticket card admits one person only. The club accepts no responsibility whatsoever for tickets/cards, coupons. vouchers mislaid, lost or destroyed and no duplicates will be issued in this event. You may also be required to sign a document confirming the original season ticket/card is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed and indemnifying the club against direct or indirect consequences of such matter being falsely represented or stated to the club.
2. Season tickets/cards are valid if a league match is postponed. In such an event please check with the club for information regarding matches so affected.
3. It is against the club regulations for persons to pass juvenile or adults over/beneath/through a turnstile without a ticket,
4. Permits are not issued to allow movement from one side of the ground to the other nor from one part of a stand to another, nor to leave the ground or re-enter.
5. The season card must be produced when gaining entry. If the season card is not presented at the turnstile, supporters must expect to pay for admission, as no duplicate will be issued under any circumstances.
6. The season tickets/cards remains the property of Lincoln City FC at all times and its use is subject to rigid compliance with the terms and conditions applicable. The club reminds supporters purchasing Season tickets/cards that Lincoln City FC reserve the right to withdraw the season membership tickets/cards from any person at any time should that person contravene any ground regulations or terms and conditions.
7. Season tickets/cards are issued for your sole use and you shall not resell, transfer or lend the Season tickets/cards or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club.
8. The season tickets/cards is valid for English Football League (EFL) home games only (not play offs). For any such fixtures at Sincil Bank Stadium the holder must either contact the club or see any special advertising that may be made for such matters.
9. A season tickets/cards permits you to occupy, at the match the seat indicated on the season membership book or such alternative seat of equal price as the club may, from time-to-time, allocate to you at its reasonable discretion. The club reserves the right to make special offers to non-season ticket holders during the season.
10. Nothing in these Conditions of Issue shall constitute or imply entitlement to occupy the seat indicated on the season ticket in any subsequent season.
11. Any season tickets/cards obtained or used in breach of the terms and conditions of entry shall be automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such season tickets shall be nullified. Misuse of this season tickets/cards may result in the holder being refused entry to, or ejected from, the ground in respective of the particular match and/or the cancellation and withdrawal of this season tickets/cards. In the event of any cancellation or withdrawal in accordance with this clause, no refund shall be payable to the holder in respect any unexpired portion of the season tickets/cards. The club further reserves its right to take any legal action against any person as it sees fit in connection with such matters.
12. No upgrades will be allowed on concession season tickets/cards for home/away or cup matches.
13. The tickets/cards are non-transferable and should be used by the correct age category of who the season membership was issued to.
14. During periods of priority purchase for away and cup matches, the season tickets/cards must be produced at the point of purchase and the priority is for use of the member holder, so a like for like ticket will be issued in this instance.
15. Supporters can only purchase Season tickets/cards in the Junior Imps area if they are accompanied by a Junior 16 years and under who are in turn season members. Subsequent seasons will follow these T&C’s and therefore once the Junior reaches the age of 18 years as at 1st August, supporters will have to renew outside of the family area.
17. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Your Season Ticket will enable you to attend the re-arranged Match. 4.2 The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
17. Failure by the club to enforce any of its terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those terms and conditions.
18. Sincil Bank Stadium is a non smoking venue and this policy must upheld by season ticket holders at all times
19. If you change your address during the season you must notify the Club as soon as reasonably practicable.
EFL Ground Regulations